Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Testimonials

Here are what some of our valued patients are saying about us:

"The service you have provided has made it possible for me to be off a strong drug that was sapping all my energy. It is great to feel well again." L.N., Vista

"My pediatrician told me it was normal that my infant was always extremely sick and that there was no way he had allergies at his age. Vitalia doctors worked with nutrition, supplements and homeopathics to make my son a healthy boy." K.S., Carlsbad

"Since we began addressing my health concerns, my anxiety has greatly improved. I can now fall asleep, my sleep medication is cut in half,...my emotions are improved, my concentration is better, and my hot flashes are gone." K.H., Carlsbad

"My daughter was not thriving. She would not eat. Nothing seemed to work. At Vitalia, they took a comprehensive history and after careful consideration made a homeopathic recommendation. After taking the remedy, she now eats and has gained weight. Thank you, again." B.S., Cardiff

Vitalia Natural Medicine is your #1 source for natural and healthy alternative forms of medicine. With such a wide variety of sources and a long history of expertise you are sure to find something that will help you thrive with Vitalia Natural Medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment